The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My corydorus duplicareus spawned and my microworm culture has gone bad. I just need a starter sample for my fry. I need it asap. If you can help let me know.

Cliner

·
Banned
560 Posts
I will be the first to reaspond to you. It is NOT polite to ask for a RAOK. Offer some cash and you will get what you seek. Not from me mind you as I have no microworms at all. Someone here does I can assure you. Offer CASH or a TRADE or you will not get what you seek IME. Just my 2 cents so take it for what it is worth.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I will be the first to reaspond to you. It is NOT polite to ask for a RAOK. Offer some cash and you will get what you seek. Not from me mind you as I have no microworms at all. Someone here does I can assure you. Offer CASH or a TRADE or you will not get what you seek IME. Just my 2 cents so take it for what it is worth.
Ditto. Post a WTB: Microworms thread and possibly many nice people here will offer them for the cost of shipping, but IMO, it's very impolite to ask for a RAOK item.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,

I added the ROAK to the title of my post just before I sent it out. microworms. That was my bad. Since I'm willing to pay for shipping I quess the ROAK was unneccesary.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Didn't you send me mine?
I got your back.
Pm me your address.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts