The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like no one has any of this to sell. :icon_frow

Oh well, life goes on.

I am having trouble locating an online merchant of this plant. The only one I have found is at the following link:

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/product.asp?3=850

Unfortunately this store gives no description of how much I would be buying for $3.95 plus shipping and I am reluctant to buy without this information. Is their a better store out there that I am overlooking that sells this plant.

If this is not the case, does anyone have a low light carpet plant similar to marsilea minuta that they would recommend?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help everyone.

Wasserpest has been kind enough to help me in this matter, and i would like to publicly thank him for his help.

·
Are these real?
15,700 Posts
I am helping out hungryhound, but I don't have much to part with. If you'd like PM me in 4 weeks or so and I'll let you know if there is anything available. Not a fast grower.

Other than that, I'd try the usual places, aquabid, the link that was supplied in this thread, and other online plant sellers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
once I get mine and it grows in I will gladly sell you some as well. But seeing as it is going in a low light tank it may be a while.

edit. Sorry for the double post I went to edit my post and hit the quote button in my haste.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts