The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a nice root that fits nicely in ADA Mini-M, PM me right away!
I prefer a single piece, "tree" like root that would take approximately 50% of the tank.

Thanks!

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Contact Badcopnofishtank He is back doing custom pieces. All the tanks that have been credited to him are beautiful! I am actually getting a nano package from him now.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
While Badcopnofishtank is looking for one ;) still bumping it up.
I need something similar to this. Any idea what wood is it?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sorry to tag along the post, but I'm looking for a manzanita piece, similar to what Dollface suggested, to create a kind of "mangrove" feel in a 17 in cube paludarium.

I just figured manzanita people would be looking here anyways, and why create a whole different thread, right?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to tag along the post, but I'm looking for a manzanita piece, similar to what Dollface suggested, to create a kind of "mangrove" feel in a 17 in cube paludarium.

I just figured manzanita people would be looking here anyways, and why create a whole different thread, right?

Thanks
Contact Badcopnofishtank - he has a huge selection of manzanita!

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
While Badcopnofishtank is looking for one ;) still bumping it up.
I need something similar to this. Any idea what wood is it?
An effect like that can be achieved by attaching various twisty branches together, so if you can't find a single piece, you may want to consider finding some twisty branches. I hope that's helpful!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
An effect like that can be achieved by attaching various twisty branches together, so if you can't find a single piece, you may want to consider finding some twisty branches. I hope that's helpful!
Right, I thought about it and will probably do if not find a single piece...

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey bubba

i got this one,

its about 22ish inches high, but you can effectively cut it to fit your tank. let me know if you are interested!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice one, but I think it is still too big for a mini-m...
With substrate, there will be only 8" left for wood, well it can stick out a bit, but cutting that deep will kill this nice stump :(

How wide is the base?

Still looking!

hey bubba

i got this one,

its about 22ish inches high, but you can effectively cut it to fit your tank. let me know if you are interested!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hi,

I have a lot of manzy root burls and branches, what's the biggest you can get? see pictures, for relative size, the tile on the floor is 1 square foot.

Kevin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's hard to tell based on attached pictures because of all that dirt on roots :(

I need a stump similar to the one I attached on the first page (scroll a few posts down). Stump I'm looking for is for ADA Mini-M tank.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a lot of manzy root burls and branches, what's the biggest you can get? see pictures, for relative size, the tile on the floor is 1 square foot.

Kevin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts