The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honeycomb, tatia, oil catfish. Many names, one fish. Please pm me with price and shipping.

Ps: male only please

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
I love the honeycomb cat I only have one and not sure what sex it is. Not meaning to get off topic ;) good luck in your search. Usually if you ask your lfs they will order fish for you.
Knuggs.. if you are looking for more PM and I can direct you to a place close to you that has them. :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 2 females. water parameters are perfect. Looots of caves. Wouldnt mind borrowing a male to experiment but would be more comfortable buying one in case of shipping death or something. I do hope to breed i know they inseminate like livebearers but instead of live birth they lay eggs :) anyone have a male they can sell let me know ill keep you updated on mating and may raok a few fry (once theyre shipping size)since I'm nice like that. Ps all lfs within 75 miles don't stock honeycombs and if they did they couldn't order via gender. Bummer for me. I got mine via internet so hoping to get more.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oddly enough they are super easy to sex. Surely the lfs can order a bundle and picking a male or two would be simple. Funny, I have the opposite problem, I had tons of males and no females! Down to a single male who is constantly appearing and disappearing.

Check with Snook on Aquabid, his are nice.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couldn't order any from the many lfs they all have the same distributor and they don't distribute honeycombs :( what does he list his catfish as? I haven't found any on aquabid at all I've looked under honeycomb, tatia, oil catfish etc...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I saw the link thanks so much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.