The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I am helping someone setting up a new tank, which he's been cycling for the past three weeks. It's a 37 gallon corner/bow front tank, with 65watt of 6500k fl. It has flourite as substrate, it will be minimally ferted, and will have no CO2 injection.

I am looking for a nice package of plants. Anacharis, hornwart, dwarf sag, anubias and so on! We'd like to heavily plant the tank, so a large quantities/varieties will be nice!

He is located in Connecticut and I am flying from Cali next Thursday, 9/10/09, to help him set up the tank. Any advice on LFSs around Hartford will also be appreciated!

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Are you wanting the plants shipped to Santa Barbara or Connecticut? With this crazy hot weather I would recommend getting some plants from the So. Cal. area shipped to you in SB (which only takes 1 day) and transport them on the plane with you.

Here is a blowout sale. http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/92691-plants-fish-giving-up-hobby-need.html

and I can send you some of everything you listed minus the Anacharis and others too.

Send a pm if interested.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a great idea!! Will I be able to carry the plants as a carry-on? Hehe.

The plants in the blow-out are not very "low-light"...I will send you a PM tomorrow. =)

Thanks!

·
Registered
884 Posts
That's a great idea!! Will I be able to carry the plants as a carry-on? Hehe.

The plants in the blow-out are not very "low-light"...I will send you a PM tomorrow. =)

Thanks!
I really didn't look at his list, sorry 'bout that.
Carry on is fine. LMK if I can help.:icon_cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts