The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: DONE, Thanks for looking!
---

I need them on Monday, lol, so I'm mostly aiming at local, NYC are or north Jersey.

Does anyone know where I can get about 25 disposable/plastic pipettes for classroom use? Know any college contacts that might be willing to donate to a Kindergarten project? Any lab techs that want to grab a handful for me?

It would be much appreciated by 22 five-year-olds.
:fish::fish::fish:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I'm looking for plastic pipettes :D I'll update my OP

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
I Julie. i forgot to give you the pipette yesterday. I have 5 more if you want them. Alternatively, the kind folks at CVS and Target have given me syringes in the past at no cost so that could be something to consider

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Target was a no. And between you and I, it will still be only be 10 pipettes. Can you imagine the war that would break out over them? Haha.

I do have 100 that will be arriving on Tuesday, too late for the presentation but for future reference if some would like a few.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
D: I wonder if szenic or chibikaie will have some... maybe you should pm them? Should I get the shrimp moult to you tomorrow sometime? will you be in manhattan at all?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Szenic offered XD but by the time I saw her message, she'd already left the lab. :)

I'll bug chibikaie, thanks Aokashi. And where will you be today? I won't need the shrimp molt til later this week, for the presentation on critters (tomorrow is only plants), but I will come to you. You've done more than enough travelling for me <3

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Hope you get those soon!

I just handed the shrimp moult to heartnet as he said he'll be meeting up with you soon :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts