The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am wanting to buy the following plants, PM me with your prices if you like. I would like to get as many of them from a single source as possible to save ship costs. but if there is a couple three groups then thats fine also. You can mark your prices on this by copying the list then adding prices after each plant, or just give me a group price and which ones you do not have at all. I will probably buy these in a month or so depending on price, sooner if the price is cheap enough to afford them.

I am on a tight budget and it takes time to raise the money up for large purchases like this. I prefer to deal with people who have sold here at plantedtank.com before and like to support those smaller sellers rather than aquabid and eBay.

No this is not for a store I have a couple tanks I am setting up and need the plants for personal use.

Doug

Where there is a number I want that many individual or bunches accordingly unless otherwise noted. A mat should be squared ie 3-4 = 3" x 3" or 4" x 4"

Eleocharis acicularis 3

Glossostigma elatinoides 1 mat of 3-4 inches

Vesicularia dubyana 3-4 cups stuffed

Proserpinaca palustris 2

Rotala macrandra v. wide leaf 3

Rotala wallichii 3

Hygrophila difformis 3

Micranthemum micranthemoides 5

Aponogeton ulvaceus 2

Barclaya longifolia RED 3 full plants

Bolbitis heudelotii 4

Microsorium pteropus 4

Riccia flutans 1 mat of 3-6 inches

Nuphar japonicum 1

Echinodorus orientalis 1

Cryptocoryne Balansae 5

Blyxa japonica 4

Aponogeton madagascariensis 2

Heteranthera zosterifolia 3

Hygrophila polysperma "Rosaenervis" 2

Micranthemum umbrosum 3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.