The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on! I'm desperate! No place sells this that I can find.....SOMEONE out "there" could spare some, right!!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I have some in my low tech tank, I will grow you some out if you want it that bad ;)
I have more plants than I do tank space to grow them, so I have to rotate my stock.

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spypet-Yes, I did get it, but from someone over at "the other place"; someone who had sold me cherries also gave me a few sprigs of it. So, I killed two birds with one stone for a change! Whoo-hoo!

WolfenxXx-How long would that take you? And, nice to talk to you again! :)
I also go by the name of Donaldmboyer at "the other" place.

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, and Spy.....I did buy from Ian here yesterday, so I should have an pTrader rating tomorrow, pending any sort of unforseen disaster. Maybe another one if Wolfen can throw some of this INCREDIBLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET juncus repens my way! I have bought from him before, so we'll see!

I AM NOT AN ALGAE GROWER!:hihi:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Hey Don, I didn't notice you incognito.
I pulled some of it out this morning and placed it in one of the highlight tanks, it won't take it long, couple weeks maybe.
It's a weed.

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)

Sorry Wolfen.....this is actually the name that I wanted for the "other site," but instead, when I filling out my info initially back in 2005, I didn't realize that what I was filling out was going to be my user ID. OH Well!

Thanks for the Juncus!! Just let me know when it's ready!! I am really surprised that it isn't sold in droves here in the US, especially! It's a native plant!! Crazy.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts