The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to set up a planted nano. So far I have only my tank (a Fluval Edge) and black fluorite substrate, but want to get the hardscape down before I attempt to get any plants. I was looking in particular for seiryu, ryuoh or ohko style stones suitable in size for the Edge. For now I'd only like a rockscape but I might look into small pieces of driftwood for future scapes.

If you have any stone suitable for the size of the edge 17x14x14 in, and will fit in the opening at the top (I'm guessing around 9x7 or so) let me know.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I ordered Seiryu stones from Aqua Forest Aquarium. I can't use the Seiryu because it raises pH and hardness, and New Orleans has super hard water. I'll sell you my order for $50 including shipping.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered Seiryu stones from Aqua Forest Aquarium. I can't use the Seiryu because it raises pH and hardness, and New Orleans has super hard water. I'll sell you my order for $50 including shipping.
I have an Edge which is quite small so I'd only need about 5 pounds or so of rock. Could you send me a picture?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.