The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I set up my 60gal tank about 3 weeks ago. Everything was going smoothly up until about 3 days ago. I had what looked like BBA (Beard algae) start to grow on the edges of some of my leaves of Anubias and some swords. The problem couldn't possibly be anything other than there isn't enough plant mass in the tank to get everything balanced while the slow growing plants I have chosen take hold and start thriving.

So... I am looking to see if anyone is willing to send me some trimmings of fast growers like Hygro or WaterSprite or somthing of that nature. I NEED a nutrient sponge like yesterday if you catch my drift. Someone Anyone HELP! :icon_eek:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah I need it sooner than later. Waiting is not an option unless I want to throw most of my plants away.

HAAALP!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Could you use the L. Palustris I've listed...would give a a better deal to help out. PM me if so. Thanks. Ben
I can't grow Ludwigia to save my life. In fact I have 2 -2" remaining stems of it that are in the same tank, barely holding on to life. Its Ludwigia Repens though, don't know if its harder to keep than the species you listed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.