The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some stargrass (about 5 stems or so) and around 5 Amano shrimp. I would also be interested in a few Florida Flag Fish in the unlikely event that someone is wanting to get rid of some...

Thanks,

--
Don

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
FYI (speaking from personal experience): FFF love to nibble on stargrass and other delicate stem plants, just thought you should know. I love both my stargrass and FFF, so I'm living with it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FYI (speaking from personal experience): FFF love to nibble on stargrass and other delicate stem plants, just thought you should know. I love both my stargrass and FFF, so I'm living with it.
Such is the way of the world :) I had some FFF many moons ago and really enjoyed them....

·
Registered
77 Posts
for the amanos, check out the "pets supply plus" next to the Publix on Greensprings in Homewood. they dont keep them in stock; but, they can be ordered. they ordered a few for me and only charged me $.11 each.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the amanos, check out the "pets supply plus" next to the Publix on Greensprings in Homewood. they dont keep them in stock; but, they can be ordered. they ordered a few for me and only charged me $.11 each.
Sweet deal! Haven't been to that store yet, but I definately will pay them a visit now.

Thanks for the great info!

--
Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts