The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But i prefer the emersed grown since im going to be putting this in my terrarium. I'll take either form and whoever gives me the best offer. Thank you:icon_smil

·
Registered
623 Posts
I tried asking what HC was in a thread and got a pm from the guy selling it saying he had some left, i replied saying I was asking what HC stands for and never got a response. Maybe one of you can answer?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this ad but I was wondering what is a fair price for this plant. My LFS had this for $14.00 for a 1x1" patch.:eek: Is it so rare and hard to cultivate that it rates such and extrodinary market value?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this ad but I was wondering what is a fair price for this plant. My LFS had this for $14.00 for a 1x1" patch.:eek: Is it so rare and hard to cultivate that it rates such and extrodinary market value?
that's a bit too much, someone offered me a submerged form of this a few weeks ago in here for $1.60 per square inch, but ended up getting a ton of algae on the plant so he gave me a refund. I dont think this plant is as rare as it used to be in the hobby. People selling it for that much, like your lfs, are just ridiculous.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Lol someone tried to sell me a 1x1 piece for $20 (before shipping!) Have you looked at aquaspotworld? They sell 4x4 pieces for like $12.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
yeah but it is iffy to go form sumerged to emersed....I would try to make it happen with Milaic...<Pedro> his stuff is beautiful and healthy and you will have no nasty transition to go though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol someone tried to sell me a 1x1 piece for $20 (before shipping!) Have you looked at aquaspotworld? They sell 4x4 pieces for like $12.
isnt that store in asia? i dont wanna risk having the plant dies and paying a lot for shipping

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not very many people buy overseas even when the plant prices are cheap because of the shipping expenses and the possibility of DOAs.

Prices sold by people here usually reflect the price they bought it for, nothing more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts