The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am starting an 11.4 gallon mr aqua tank. I have 36 watts of light coming out of a pc fixture. My substrate will mts capped with flourite black sand and root tabs.

What I am looking to do is dry start a tank. As I understand it from this forum, HC is a good plant for dry starts and so I am looking for some of that to buy.

Also, I would like to get a few other plants. Limnophila Aromatica, Rotala rotundifolia, and some blyx japonica.

My question about the other plants that I listed is, is it ok to use these plants in dry starts? Would I have to wait to add some or all these other plants? If not I would like to but these plants as well.

Finally, I would like to buy some stones as a center piece to the tank. Some nice aquascaping stones would be cool.

Anyway thanks for reading all the way through this and if you have the plants i need please let me know. If you know someone who might please let me know.

Thanks again, and oh I am hoping to get all the stuff from one person because I would like to save on shipping. I am in college and money is a bit tight

1 - 1 of 1 Posts