The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next big shipment to my LFS is a couple weeks away and I don't feel like waiting for it. Also I'd love to get some plants from a member on this board.

I'm looking for whatever someone wants to package to make my 29 gallon purdy (setup details in sig). I do want a grass, maybe a dwarf sag or micro sword? I would also like some red(dish) plants? I also need some background plants that will grow tall. Only plants that I have that I want to keep are wisteria and ambulia, maybe my java moss, (but I'm not sure how to make that one work for me).

So, I'm pretty wide open to suggestions and packages that someone wants to make. I'm OK with getting smaller plants or snips, or something that will still need to grow, as long as there is a good variety. And I'm willing to pay $15-$20 shipped.

Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey there, i think i can help you out.i can send you a bunch of plants for $10.
here my link to see the plants list and plants pic
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/93820-plant-package-10-shipped.html
almost all the plants can grow to your paramaters.i pick ou the one that cant
heres my paypal if your interested. [email protected]
You've got PayPal! Please throw in a bit of everything if you can as I'd love some variety, and don't forget the e.tenellus :)

P.S. Please ship soon as it's in the 50s-60s on the East coast this week but will turn much colder much too fast :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts