The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody relatively close have any Gertrude Rainbows they'd like to sell? I lost my male the other day and the female seems kinda lonely.
I'm in Morris county, NJ.

Tommy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pseudomugil gertrudae

I don't have any extra P. gertrudaes right now, but i know someone who has them in stock right now. Of course if you only want a fish or two the shipping makes it unworthwhile...but if you're looking for a small school it's a fantastic deal (or at least it is here in Texas, where blue-eyes are impossible to come by). PM for more information.

I noticed your signature line says you keep a lot of blue-eyes...what other species are you working with? Are they breeding and if so, how are the fry faring? Someday i hope to have some Ps. tenellus; at this point i've never even seen them available, though.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed your signature line says you keep a lot of blue-eyes...what other species are you working with? Are they breeding and if so, how are the fry faring? Someday i hope to have some Ps. tenellus; at this point i've never even seen them available, though.

I have "collectoritis", so in an effort to avoid a high bio load I only have a few each of the Blue-Eyes I keep. I have Celebes, Furcatas, Wernerii and one lonely female Gertrude. I never "try" to have any of my fish breed, but i did have one clutch of Furcatas about a year ago. The extras have all found new homes. Momotaro tells me an LFS I know of has some Gertrudes right now, but thanks for the info on the breeder!

Tommy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts