The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one has a bottle of this? I need it sort of ASAP, Ive tried petsmart but they dont carry it. Ive tried two other stores and they told me they could order some, but it would take 1-2 weeks, and I cant wait that long. If any one can help me out, it will be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I don't have the gel tek, but have you tried jungle parasite tabs or levimisole HCL (local livestock places/vet supply might have it, its a pig wormer) or Praziquintel /prazi-pro.

What kind of parasites do you have... Look for the above, and if you can't find it local I can send you some.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have the gel tek, but have you tried jungle parasite tabs or levimisole HCL (local livestock places/vet supply might have it, its a pig wormer) or Praziquintel /prazi-pro.

What kind of parasites do you have... Look for the above, and if you can't find it local I can send you some.
I did see jungle parasite tabs at petsmart, ok i will get them probalby today, thanks for the info. :thumbsup: THis is it right? PuppyStation's Pet Supplies Store: Jungle Labs Parasite Clear Tank Buddies 8 Tabs - PuppyStation.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts