The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to stock my tank with fissidens fontanus. need about 6-10 sq inches.

Local Denver/Fort Collins deals are preferred.

Have some thick bunches of water sprite (ceratopteris) or hellanthium tenellum (looks like a dwarf sword plant) to trade.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I've got a package of a bunch of different trimmings coming in on Monday, and am almost positive I've got the Fissidens in it (The user was doing a major re-scape so I got most of their stuff). I don't see where I would have the use for it in my tank, so if I get some, I'll let you have it for the cost of shipping.
I'd like to keep it in my tank for a day or two to let it get some light after being in the current shipping box, though. This is mainly to make sure it is alive when it arrives here and so it can rebound a little before going to you.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can keep you updated.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fissidens

I've got a package of a bunch of different trimmings coming in on Monday, and am almost positive I've got the Fissidens in it (The user was doing a major re-scape so I got most of their stuff). I don't see where I would have the use for it in my tank, so if I get some, I'll let you have it for the cost of shipping.
I'd like to keep it in my tank for a day or two to let it get some light after being in the current shipping box, though. This is mainly to make sure it is alive when it arrives here and so it can rebound a little before going to you.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can keep you updated.
Pm'd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts