The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to know where I can buy some or if someone has erio cinereums, please let me know.
I dont want a lot of them, just one tiny plant so I can try them out.
I'm currently trying tonina belems and they seem to be doing good in my tank.
Or I want to try emerse growing them too.

Blood vomit is ok too.
Just want a sample of these.

I live in columbia, MO and I'd prefer shipping.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow $15 for one plant is a lot... I literally just wanted to try them out.
I wouldn't even care if I got like 1 strand of that blood vomit LOLLLLLLLLL!

As for trade, I really dont have a lot... i have all sorts of colors of ramshorn snails (blue, red, pink) and blue MM platies that I could part with. Some panda platy fry... white MM platy fry. Tiger endler fry. Hope something interests you!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
All erios and trithurias are going to cost you over 10-15 dollars. If you find them cheaper let me know. Because I'm interested too.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
How much would it be if I get one strand of trithuria? LOLLL!
You think it'll even survive?
Seriously if you do find someone to sell you a strand I wouldnt buy from them because anyine who actually knows what their talking about or has morals wold know that it would be very hard to get a plant in that type of condition to acclimate to a new tank and not die.

If you really want one plant you should seriously just bite the bullitt and get it from me. Your not going to find one that is healthier/closer/cheaper than what I offered.

I'm growing my Blood Vomit in a tank w/ medium light, high gH, Excel about once a week, and ferts about once a month. Seems to be pretty happy and I've had them about 9 months or so.

Tom
That is very strange. I'm wondering if its actually growing or just not dying.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Plants can often grow in a variety of conditions and can often adapt. The only reason I figured that low KH, GH, CO2, water column fertilization etc were needed was because I read it and that's how I'm growing mine, not because I have tested the necessary or optimal conditions for growing Trithuria. Apparently Tom855 is successfully growing his under much different conditions, so there is a good probability that my assumptions are just plain wrong.

Sounds like Tom855 has conditions similar to those of your set-up. I'd try to buy some from him -- might be easier for them to acclimate to your tank...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.