The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks

I thought I'd post here before going online with my search in case someone might have one.

I'm looking for a dual glass/brass bubble counter for a Milwaukee gauge.
I'd like to put a co2 source at each end of my tank and using a "T" just isn't cutting it.

Thankx
Rick

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
you will need 2 needle valves to make this work properly. Checkk out greenleafaquariums.com or sumo for parts.

Craig

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankx Craig
The dual counter that I've seen has integral valves. This is the reason I need them, I'm going to put two co2 feeds into my 175 gal in an attempt to get more even distribution.
Greenleaf doesn't seem to have them. By Sumo do you mean the 'Sumo' here on the forum?

Thankx

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Thankx Craig
The dual counter that I've seen has integral valves. This is the reason I need them, I'm going to put two co2 feeds into my 175 gal in an attempt to get more even distribution.
Greenleaf doesn't seem to have them. By Sumo do you mean the 'Sumo' here on the forum?

Thankx
http://www.sumoregulator.com/
You can contact momotaro if you have any questions.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Thankx Craig

Thankx
Are you referring to JBJ bubble counter manifolds?

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Yeah, we dont sell those JBJ style manifolds with counters. Instead we designed our own without bubble counters. We figure, glass counters work just as good:) Plus the NV are sweet and come with built in Clippard check valves.

All of them can be custom made if you have specific needs such as remote valves for long lines. :)

-O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts