The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am starting up a new tank and need some plant mass to soak up the nutrients. I want to buy, if anyone has anything available, Anubias barteri v. 'nana'... as many as people have to offer... as well as Cryptocoryne beckettii, Cryptocoryne spiralis, etc. Also maybe looking for some Swords of some sort and some Java Fern, Java Moss if anyone has any. I think that I will have enough light to keep these plants happy at 2.0wpg-ish. And since this is a new tank, I am also looking for some Hygro to use as a sponge of sorts. If someone wants to send me some hygro clippings, I'll pay shipping for them. I know I can grow all of these plants because I have grown them in the past but a Sweet algae outbreak killed off a lot of my plants

If you have anything from any of these Genuses of plants you'd like to offer up that are not on the list just give me the name so I can look it up and see what it looks like.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anubias, anyone? 4 leaves and a rhizome! Anything?

Mr.ThomasWalls, what kind of moss is it that you have again?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some Anubias. But not all of it looks the best. a few have algea and the rest have 1-3 small holes [I think from the kuhlis or kibs]
How much do you want to sell it for? I have successfully removed algae from Anubias before and a few holes isn't that big of a deal. I'll just trim those leaves off when the time comes.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a smaller [nana I believe] ($4) or I have a larger 3" ($6) or the one from my shrimp tank whcih is 2-3" ($7) rhizome.
and $5 for shipping. or you can just make me a deal on any of them.
I also have some unknown stem plant that grows crazy [upward] I trim it every other dya. I could just send you some of that if you wanted.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shadow, let me get back to you on Saturday. I have only one local place that sells good plants and I want to go check him out on Saturday.

By the way, you didn't ever play Rainbow Six: Ravenshield under the name of Shadow did you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.