The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone !
I have a 36 gallon freshwater planted tank with about 2.5 -3 watts per gallon.
Im wanting to add a co2 system to give my plants a little extra boost. Im looking for something around 200$. I have limited space so it would need to be compact and I would also like a complete system. Doesn't need a timer I dont mind turning it on and off. I live in kew gardens queens and dont have a car so it would be helpful if you lived in queens or close by.
Thanks.
patrick

·
Banned
934 Posts
I have a Milwaukee 957 regulator w/ solenoid, brass bubble counter, and needle valve, 5lb aluminum tank, and a inline reactor. I could sell it to you shipped for like $175. It is all nearly brand new. I used the equipment until the tank was empty once. Just so my dwarf baby tears wouldn't die of making the transition when I was doing a tank with the dry start method. The tank has a brand new hydro and it is one of the nice looking all aluminum ones. Also have a glass diffuser I will throw in case you decide not to use the reactor.

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.