The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just trolling the waters to see if anyone has a co2 rig they no longer want. Not looking for any directions to buy something new, I know what is out there and being a college student I don't have the budget. :icon_frow I am looking for a complete setup with co2 tank (5-10lb), a reliable regulator with solenoid, needle valve, bubble counter, check valves and a glass diffuser. Budget is at most $150 shipped.

Thanks for your time! :icon_smil

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have a rex grigg set at home I would be willing to sell, but I'm stuck in college :(
But you should check on getting the tank separate though, cause that'll raise shipping price.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have an almost new 2.5lb set up Im about to sell. Is that what you would be interested in

Hi, just trolling the waters to see if anyone has a co2 rig they no longer want. Not looking for any directions to buy something new, I know what is out there and being a college student I don't have the budget. :icon_frow I am looking for a complete setup with co2 tank (5-10lb), a reliable regulator with solenoid, needle valve, bubble counter, check valves and a glass diffuser. Budget is at most $150 shipped.

Thanks for your time! :icon_smil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts