The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nick, you got three more tanks?
I can build you one.
I wanna integrate all my tanks into one regulator. Right now I'm using 2 regulators... an AGA DS and a cheap SS that I want to get rid of badly. I want something like the one you built below in this pic (top half only). This will be for 5 tanks. I just want the extra 6th just in case. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
the swagelok stainless steel M series are not cheap, and now I don't have enough to build one like this.
BUT, I HAVE HOKE MILLIMITE metering valves, brass with vernier handle.
The HOKE millimite is better than the M series, CV(flow coefficient) is much lower and this valve is shutoff capable.

#1 are HOKE Millimite.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Bettatail is the man with the plan. I had him build me the same 6 way post body setup (minus the swagelok needle valves) that you are looking at Nick. It truly is a work of art
; )
let me know when you are ready for another,
I don't sell fish tanks though, you need to get that six more tanks somewhere else before you get another six way mouse solenoid from me.
--just kidding.

thanks, glad you like your six way mouse solenoid, that should be enough to supply CO2 for the tanks you have, or if you want to open a fish store, be my customer again. :icon_mrgr

+1 for Bettas work! :biggrin:
Thanks Craig, will hook you up if I find a stainless steel manifold for the Numatics SS solenoid.

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whatcha planning, Nick?
Nick's Plant shop.

the swagelok stainless steel M series are not cheap, and now I don't have enough to build one like this.
BUT, I HAVE HOKE MILLIMITE metering valves, brass with vernier handle.
The HOKE millimite is better than the M series, CV(flow coefficient) is much lower and this valve is shutoff capable.

#1 are HOKE Millimite.
PM me how much it would cost to build one. Thanks man.

·
ShrimpRetirement
8,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nick's Plant Shop...

Nick, your such a collectoritis enabler, you're going to make me go broke! I should be ordering Rotala Macrandra ' Japan red' and Ludwigia sp. 'Red' today... after that I may do an order with you!
LMK... I'm low on stock atm tho. My erios and buce should be ready in a few months. I'll always have downoi tho so, HOLLA!

Nicks Plant Shop....I likes :) Not doing anything cheaply or cutting any corners I see :)
You should see my setup. It's hella rag tag! The only things nice are the plants. That's all that matters right? Then again who wouldn't want the bling that bettatail creates. Just look at his stuff... so clean!

·
Canon pimp #002
4,600 Posts
LMK... I'm low on stock atm tho. My erios and buce should be ready in a few months. I'll always have downoi tho so, HOLLA!
Will do, bro. I may wait a bit, that way you have more stock... plus it will give a chance for my hobby funds to build back up. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and grab that camera soon!

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
Will do, bro. I may wait a bit, that way you have more stock... plus it will give a chance for my hobby funds to build back up. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and grab that camera soon!
canon?
welcome to the club.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.