The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for some Stargrass (heteranthera zosterifolia) to put into my high-tech tank. IT doesn't have to be a lot, just a little is fine. thanks!

Also, i'd like to find some downoi from somewhere. its such a beautiful plant, i'm jealous of all you guys with your lush downoi fields! :help: haha

I'm also looking for some Elatine americana or a supplier of E. americana, and some kind of plant (not anubias) that can grow less than 6" tall in pretty low light (for my 10g tank, the Lobelia isn't doing as wonderfully as i hoped it would).

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm looking for a few different plants for different areas of different tanks. First of all, I've been looking for Elatine americana for a long time, but no one seems to have it, so if anyone knows where i could acquire some, thatd be awesome!

Secondly, I'm looking for some taller Crypts, like retrospiralis, crispatula and balansae to fill in the background of my 46g tank. Then i'd also like some medium-sized crypts (species doesnt really matter, there are SO many Crypt. species) to fill in the sides of that tank, preferably not 'brown' or 'bronze' ones.

Then i'd also like to use a small clump of needle-leaf java ferns to fill in a very specific piece of my aquascape in my 46g (see the tank journal to see the piece, its kinda cool. I haven't updated for a while, but i hopefully will tonight).

I have Crypt Retrospiralis... how many do you want?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha wowieeee! *whistles* those are quite some tweezers there. Actually I realized that i have a ton of plant weights, and if the stems are really thick and will be behind my driftwood anyway, the weights will work just fine. thanks for the offers though!

and also, i am still looking for all of the aforementioned plants :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I sell 18" stainless steel tweezers, the longest actual tweezers that i know of.
I bought the same pair for my 120 gallon planted tank..... That tank is 24 inches deep..... works really great

Highly recommended.... must have with deep tanks............. plus I got in group buy thru scape...

LAter!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts