The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im hoping someone in the contenental US has some low like really low grade black diamonds im looking into shipping them into canada ( as far as customs go ive already got the ok but im going to phone around again and get some names at customs on deffinite Yes's ) as well as prices. I have looked every where in canada and hardly anyone in Canada has Crs and black diamonds well i might as well ask for 1 000 000 000 dollars:help: im really looking to spend as little as i can as well there is no DOA and i can understand why ! Im not really serious about this right now as its the middle of winter but i would like to know for early spring mabey late march who has some that arent going to cost me an arm and 2 legs. im looking to spend under 40 $ USD in the shrimp alone and if anyone is willing ot part wth some it would be greatly appreciated . thanks.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Just a tip. Have them shipped to someone close to you in the US and then go pick them up. There is always a chance that either Customs or the delivery service will sit on the package for a few days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts