The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some used aquasoil, nerite snails, assassin snails, shrimp supplies like supplements, food, breeding tubes, etc., low light plants (no crypts or swords please), mosses on ss mesh, small driftwood, dry or liquid ferts

let me know what you have and how much you want...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have 21 olive nerites for $2 each shipping should work in a flat rate priority box. They are 3/4" to 1" long. They are very resilient, I pulled a piece of driftwood from my tank and set it outside in 95 degree weather not knowing there was a snail left on it. I found him 3 days later shriveled up dry on the floor under the driftwood. I put it in a bucket of water and 2 hours later he was slithering around alive and well! Pm me with any questions.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I still have assassins which I PM'ed you about, but assuming you're not interested since you did not respond. $3 for young adults which get a staple diet of beefheart, bloodworms and live snails.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.