The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
BigAl's is running a sale on them right now.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigAl's is running a sale on them right now.
Thanks for the heads-up, but I already checked before posting and found that the prices are generally the same as kensfish's regular prices. I know I passed up a few good deals not long ago from various people since I did not need a filter at that time. Hopefully someone has one of these filters just laying around.

What size are you looking for? PM me
Any size, except the largest one. PMed you yesterday.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey I've got an Aquaclear 70 (adjustable from 100 - 300 GPH flow) if you're interested. No media but in fully working condition (came with a tank I bought and I've had it running for two weeks so it seems to work well). Send me a PM.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Rena XP1 filter for $50 + shipping. We could work out a deal.
That's more than I am willing to pay as I'm mainly just looking for second filter for the tank (nothing fancy) to help out. Still, thanks for the offer.

Hey I've got an Aquaclear 70 (adjustable from 100 - 300 GPH flow) if you're interested. No media but in fully working condition (came with a tank I bought and I've had it running for two weeks so it seems to work well). Send me a PM.
PMed. An Aquaclear 70 would work very well.

I have some mag floats. Let me know what size. I have them all. as little as $10 shipped.
PMed about pricing for two sizes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts