The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Converting my 29 gallon tank into low tech planted and in need of the following:

Narrow or Needle leaf java fern

Anubias barteri var. nana bought
Anubias barteri v. nana 'petite' bought
Java fern (regular) - bought
Peacock moss - found some, may need more

I need quite a bit of the above plants, so please pm me what you have!
Algae free of course ;)

Would be nice if somebody has the majority of those plants, so I can save on shipping...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i have four out of the 5 wish i saw this sooner cause i just thinned out my tank and took it to the fish store

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a few rhizomes of anubias 'eyes' if you're interested.
Here's some info from aquaticmagic:
"Anubias eyes is a cultivar of the “regular” size Anubias nana. Its leaves are unique in a way which bear resemblance to the human eyes. They stay considerably smaller than its larger counterpart, making it an excellent candidate for smaller tanks where the leaves must be proportional to the tank size. Dark green leaves grow on small stems which branch from a horizontal rhizome. Its thick roots grow downward from this rhizome. "

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 14 leaf,3inch rhizome Anubias nana and a 20 leaf bunch of 8-12 inch Needle leaf java fern.LMK
PM sent!

I have a few rhizomes of anubias 'eyes' if you're interested.
Here's some info from aquaticmagic:
"Anubias eyes is a cultivar of the “regular” size Anubias nana. Its leaves are unique in a way which bear resemblance to the human eyes. They stay considerably smaller than its larger counterpart, making it an excellent candidate for smaller tanks where the leaves must be proportional to the tank size. Dark green leaves grow on small stems which branch from a horizontal rhizome. Its thick roots grow downward from this rhizome. "
I need nana as I already have a few of them and would like to be consistent. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pm me your shipping address.
I sent a pm ;-)
Replied with all details. Thanks!

I just sold a bunch of narrow leaf rhizomes a week ago. All I have left are little plants and plantlets. Would that work for you?
How small are they? May I see a pic?

Still need a few Anubias barteri nana, Anubias nana mini and some
Narrow leaf java fern.

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts