The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some amano shrimp, if anyone has any for sale or came across some other good deal I am interested.

Thank you.

Preferably from central or western USA. I am localated in, WA

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My LFS has them for $2.99 each, I was in hopes of finding a better deal.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thats not a bad price if you cant find them anywhere else...I know they run about the same here.....

You could probably find them online cheaper but then you have to add in shipping...

·
Registered
362 Posts
my lfs in Seattle charges $4.99 for Amano shimp... but they go on sale alot .. 2 for $4.99.

Have you checked out clarks on Railroad? They are probaly one of the best fish stores in the nw. I also like cherry shimp over amanos, the cherries will start breeding if you get a half dozen or more. You can get them from some people here for $1 each plus shipping.

Cheers, Whitepine

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my lfs in Seattle charges $4.99 for Amano shimp... but they go on sale alot .. 2 for $4.99.

Have you checked out clarks on Railroad? They are probaly one of the best fish stores in the nw. I also like cherry shimp over amanos, the cherries will start breeding if you get a half dozen or more. You can get them from some people here for $1 each plus shipping.

Cheers, Whitepine

Clarks is where I shop. Also, they never carry cherries and if they do they arent for sale. I've seen two cherries totall there. Shrimp just isnt thier biggest concern.

Thats a good idea about cherries through, do those guys eat algae aswell?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts