The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need quite a bit of HC fand it seems like I always miss the for sale threads. So here is a WTB thread. I figure it's worth about $2 per square inch. Let me know what you have available. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I need quite a bit of HC fand it seems like I always miss the for sale threads. So here is a WTB thread. I figure it's worth about $2 per square inch. Let me know what you have available. Thanks!
well, I hardly ever see HC for sale for less than $10 for a 2"x2" section. Plus shipping
Yea, $2 per square inch, so about $8 for a 2x2" piece...that's about right. =)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Ya I see that now but some assume since its $2 per inch that a 2" section would be $4, When 2 square inches actually equals 4 1" sections.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh geez. I just agreed to buy a ton of HC for a ton of money. If it all goes well, my foreground will fill quickly and I'll have a bunch to sell within a few months.

Orrr, it might die within a week, and in that case, you won't hear from me again as I'll take up stamp collecting. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Orrr, it might die within a week, and in that case, you won't hear from me again as I'll take up stamp collecting.
Let hope this doesn't happen since there is much less water and life involved in stamp collecting:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts