The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can try to collect some out of my 60 gal, you can have them as long as you pick up. I'm in bartlett.
-Steve

-EDIT* can't guarantee 50 but I know I have tons in my tank.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
interesting fact

Buttload: “A ‘butt‘ is a traditional unit of volume used for wines and other alcoholic beverages. A butt is generally defined to be two hogsheads, but the size of hogsheads varies according to the contents. In the United States a hogshead is typically 63 gallons and a butt is 126 gallons.”
126 gallons worth of MTS sure is a lot :icon_lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have a bunch of what i believe to be Malaysian trumpet snails. they hide in the substrate all day and come out in a massive horde after te lights go out. I can give you a butt load for a few dollars. im in coal city illinois.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks much, but I think I am good. Don't need people tearing up display tanks!

i have a bunch of what i believe to be Malaysian trumpet snails. they hide in the substrate all day and come out in a massive horde after te lights go out. I can give you a butt load for a few dollars. im in coal city illinois.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Hey Larcat haven't seen you around for a while,
I can probably bring you a dozen or more (sorry not a buttload) if you're going to be at the GCCA swap in a couple of weeks. As I'm sure you know within a few months that dozen will become a buttload.
PM me a few days before to remind me if you want them.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks much for the offer! I think I have it worked out.

We haven't been going to the swaps because we've pretty much got all the plants we can handle : /

I'm gunna post up some tank pics I think!

Hey Larcat haven't seen you around for a while,
I can probably bring you a dozen or more (sorry not a buttload) if you're going to be at the GCCA swap in a couple of weeks. As I'm sure you know within a few months that dozen will become a buttload.
PM me a few days before to remind me if you want them.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
If you change your mind let me know. I'll be glad to mail you some also.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.