The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'd prefer black but if no one else can help me i'll take it depending on what u want for it. thanks for the reply!!

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
honestly i can't see anyone selling this and it being worth your while because shipping is by weight... $10+ shipping 6# is gonna be $20 if not more. A bag is only 20clams m8. don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Actually, it's only $8.10 for whatever fits in a bulk rate priority box. You'd be surprised what can fit in there.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I stand corrected. $18.10 for 6#... that is $3 a # vs. $1 if you buck up twice more
still a bad deal :p
AND GAS?

And I don't even drive yet:icon_lol:

Remember everything that goes into price, buying a bag of eco complete over postage and driving there both take the cost of delivery one way or another... either way it isn't much difference and you will probably want to have more anyways. So I would just go and buy the bag:sleep:

-Andrew

·
Registered
506 Posts
Blacksunshine...you caught me. I totally misread the title. I was so stuck on Soilmaster :(

My apologies to all.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i cannot justify spending money on a 20lb bag when all i need is about 6 lbs. can anyone help out?
i'll do it. $8.10 shipping + $5 for the eco- complete. yes, it's black. if you're interested, PM me.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Blacksunshine...you caught me. I totally misread the title. I was so stuck on Soilmaster :(

My apologies to all.
hahah I was confused. I figured you were talking about florite or sm.
altho Cariba sea does make a planted substrate that has red colored chunks called flora max. But thats more like SM or flourite.

Def never heard of anyone here usin it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts