The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see if anyone has a 50 gallon breeder they are willing to part with. Good condition with no leaks. Willing to trade a 55 gallon Even trade. Gonna go to Petco for a 40 breeder this weekend if no one has a 50. I live in Jackson so Lansing or Ann Arbor not a big deal. Thanks for looking.v.:smile2:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I can get one new from Pruess Pets, but they want 200 for it... Yikes.

Bump: Might just have to settle for a 40b instead. Guess I'll see how it goes with this thread first.. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Unless you find it used, your not gonna find a 50 breeder as well as the entire setup for less than 200 dollars I hate to tell you. And that's cheap for a tank setup as well. Go with the 40 breeder. It's only 40 dollars right now with a cheap stand from Petco on sale right now for 54 dollars online.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just need the actual tank. Building a DIY stand is easy and I have everything else. And 200 bucks is ridiculous considering Pruess Pets has 75's on sale for $99 right now. And no, I can't swing a 75 in my apartment. I really wish I could!!! Saw somebody selling a 65 gallon on Aquabid for 50 bucks. Legit condition. Just in AZ IIRC..lol

Not giving up yet, but I do understand where your coming from Blackheart.. Thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went with a 40 breeder from Petco. Almost had a used 65 in good condition with stand and accessories for $100... Didn't jump on it fast enough though..lol Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.