The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy around 300 Fire Red Cherry Shrimp. I have no preference if they are adults or Juvies. These must be from US water tank raised. Basically, I am looking for F1, F2, F3... from your original or Taiwan stock. All 300 shrimps don't have to come from one seller. But I want at least or around 100 shrimp from a seller. I would preferred they are either fire red pure line or sakura mixed. I would like to stay away from the red cherry mixed right now but if you have an offer that you think I can't refuse, shoot me a PM with the price.

If you have them, please send me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Give jimko a pm he has fire reds at a great price especially if you buy alot.
gordonrichards has nice sakuras and he might be able to scrounge together ~100 or something.

Not sure if gordon or jimko can put together the quantities you are looking for but both are great to deal with and have great products so they are definitely worth contacting if you don't have other people step forward.

Being able to part with 300 shippable shrimp at once without decimating a breeding colony requires quite a bit of water volume for keeping said breeding colony.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts