The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good used 120" up to 135" long aquarium. Preferably something only 24 to 30" wide and 42" to 48" tall.
Willing to drive for the right tank and deal.
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a tank like that is gonna be a rare find especially used your best bet would be to have one custom made
I know its a bit of a shot in the dark, but there are some used ones out there. Just have to keep an eye out. If I don't find a nice used one within a month, I have a couple of options in place for a new one.

If you really want a chance try out MFK.
Who is MFK?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you're on a forum where the average tank size is probably somewhere around 30 gallons. This thread is a waste of your time.
I'm simply putting out feelers and hoping someone may come across something. Certainly not a waste of my time. I enjoy coming here, reading many threads, and checking this post every now and then.
Thanks for your input.

I have just registered on MFK and will check that site often as well. Thank you guys for the point in the right direction! They certainly have some 'monster' tanks on that site.

I'm beginning to wonder if I can 'build' my tank. There are many threads on MFK documenting the plywood tanks.....:icon_idea

·
Registered
904 Posts
you're on a forum where the average tank size is probably somewhere around 30 gallons. This thread is a waste of your time.

This could be right, but I'm not totally sure. There are many with 55's, 75's, 90's, 125's and 180's gallon tanks on here. Some have larger and Tom Barr does huge tanks, so there are people here with a good amount of experience to share and might be able to point him in a direction to find a tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.