·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Hi there,
looking into a Co2 Paintball system... Wondering if this Co2 Regulator would connect to co2 tubing somehow?
With some sort of threaded adapter or something?

http://www.ninjapaintball.com/productDetail.asp_Q_catID_E_88_A_subCatID_E_75_A_productID_E_71

I'd use an On/Off on top...This connects to the tank.. then can I connect the co2 tubing to this?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
This is designed to go inside a paintball tank and in between a paintball tank and a paintball gun. I do not think by itself, it is useful in any way shape or form. You'd need several adapters, a needle valve.... just all in all I don't think you will get good results.

The precision needed for paintball, particularly co2 powered paintball(not compressed air... which is more consistent) is not comparable to what we need.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... I'm following the well-known, JaggedFury method of Co2 delivery via paintball tanks... from what I can see, you use an ASA on/off, connected to a needle valve, which connects to the co2 tubing... I'm thinking that a regulator does the same job as the needle valve, however my question is whether a regulator can somehow connect to co2 tubing.. I'm not sure why i'd need a needle valve in between the regulator and the co2 tubing as you're suggesting... don't they do the same function?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm not sure if i'm quite understanding/articulating my question though!
I do know the differences between the regular Co2 setup and the Paintball setup, and have subsequently chosen the Paintball setup for my needs.
My main question revolves around the difference of using a paintball regulator and a needle valve.
- Both attach to the ASA On/Off
- Both regulate the amount of co2 released through the system
- The Needlevalve attaches to co2 tubing
- Will the posted Paintball regulator attach to co2 tubing?

It has a mini fill valve - would this be able to attach to the co2 tubing via an adapter or otherwise?

Sorry if i'm connecting your answers to my original post, but i'm failing to understand the difference between a needle valve and the paintball co2 regulator.

Thanks for the help though!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh, Thank you Jim! Never would of thought to look for a manual! Although, now that i've looked at it...still don't understand it much (Have never been paintballing)
But none-the-less, you've answered my question.. they are 2 different things.
So essentially DIY Paintball co2 always needs a needle-valve since THAT releases gas from the tank in a defined amount.
Thanks everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.