The Planted Tank Forum banner

Would People Be Interested?

2158 20
I recently got a black ramshorn snail, which eventually turned to 10, then 20, and now I have several. I've decided to breed them for hobby and I have a gourami that eats them as well. They are colors such as black, leopard, and a very light brown.. If I decided to raise these, would people be interested, or are they to common? Thanks! :icon_smil
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If black ramshorns aren't common, then I'm sure that's not what it is then, maybe its just a really dark brown. I'm sure I don't have anything rare.. haha. I got it from my friends tank because I wanted a snail for my tank.. Then it turned into a hobby:) Sorry for the mistake:)

· Registered
1,018 Posts
take pictures! black is just a color, as far as i know there aren't any sub-species of ramshorns people try to have :p with snails, especially ramshorns, colors just happen because they breed sooo much and so all the genes get a chance to show themselves :p

· Registered
862 Posts
i like ramshorn , mix them and new color pops up
but who cares

i think it black
it came from blue x leopard tank

white shell pink body

yes there are purple ramshorn in my tank
came from white shell x leopard lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.