The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I wonder when that happened? I love that tank. It's like a Florida Aquarium display tank that they have at the airport, I guess to advertise the aquarium. But it definitely [strike]gives[/strike] gave you something nice to look at while waiting for your ride to pick you up.

Witnesses reportedly saw a child sitting on her lap at the time of the crash.
:icon_roll

Campuzano-Martine declined an offer to transport the boy, who had a knot on his forehead, to a hospital.
:icon_mad:

About 90 percent of the fish in the tank were killed.
:angryfire

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Grrrrr!!! That article had more details in it and angered me even more! I wish someone would run a Ford Ranger into HER. :angryfire

This was a beautiful, and well-scaped reef tank. It was two-sided, so you could see it from the indoors, by the baggage claim, and from the outdoors at the arriving passengers pickup spot. I frequently go there to pick up family members arriving from Europe, and everyone without fail has always gawked at it's beauty while loading up the car.

Sad face, sad face, sad face...

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
An aquarium was installed at TPA in 1999? I don't remember it... (has it been that long since I've flown out of there?)

How exactly did she manage to drive her car into it, and I hope they got a blood alcohol level.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.