The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a shocker!!! I FINALLY found my camera and charger and computer plug (which were all in different places...) and felt compelled to take some pictures. Unfortunately, the blue bolts and most of my shrimp felt like hiding, so I figured I'd take pictures of my new tank hardscapes. Finding my camera made me realize... I wish I had a camera like speedie :/

ADA Mini-S- emersed set up:

In case you're wondering, the tube is so I can blow air into the tank so it doesn't get stagnant. Plus the plants get co2.

The TB tank! Wood from PC1. Just rescaped today!

Blurry shot... yes, that is fissidens on the top of the wood. It's still a shrimp tank so I'm obliged to put moss somewhere, but I'm gonna do it in style.

The little hybrids are all checking out the leaves and breeding tube I oh so suavely moved to behind the driftwood. Functional yet not annoyingly in the way.

Lucky bamboo growing out of my filter. Even though it's not bamboo, it really is lucky, I think. :)

The ol' sponge filter is covered in debris.

Yes... that IS a coat background. :/

A few more 'depthy' shots of the new driftwood:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Your emersed hair grass set up is really thick. Did you start off with alot or did it filled in like that?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha I never trim my hairgrass, I kinda thought you didn't need to (if it's bellem)...

But yeah, it's the same thing with my lawn... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts