The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the tank has been up a little over a week. All the swords are looking better than they did when I first got them. The Ludwiga looks kind of rough, but with a bunch of new leaves I think it's just getting settled in.

My problem is the Wisteria.

These images are large, but you can see all the brown leaves on them.

Now, I don't have a way to test Phosphates but Nitrates are sitting aroudn 20ppm and nitrites are hovering just below .5 (they never have gone over .5) and I have yet to ever see Ammonia in the tank, but that could be due to using "Cycle" that is supposed to help the cycle process.

Here is a picture of the full tank at the moment. I readjusted lighting, but still need a new bulb for the factory 25W that I have up front.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
41 people and no one knows what's wrong with my Wisteria. :(

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Currently just dosing Flourish once per week. Tank has only been up about 1 1/2 weeks now.

No CO2 yet as my regulator was just recently shipped from Rex. I should have it in a couple of days.

Substrate is Flourish & Tahitian Moon Sand.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Mine looked similar when I moved a large piece of wisteria from a medium light tank to a much lower light tank with too much nutrients. The leaves got brown diatome, but also started dieing away. However, new growth sprouted all over (as it appears yours is doing) and the new growth was strong and healthy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.