The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about a half dozen or so ranging from small to large.

I'd like to get all of the wisteria out of the tank. I'm looking for Weeping moss and HC. I realize this is a long shot but If anyone is interested than pm me.

If you'd like to buy them I can let them go for $7 shipped.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have about a half dozen or so ranging from small to large.

I'd like to get all of the wisteria out of the tank. I'm looking for Weeping moss and HC. I realize this is a long shot but If anyone is interested than pm me.

If you'd like to buy them I can let them go for $7 shipped.
I wish my tank was big enough for it :D Anyways, nice deal ;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody??

I'd like to send these out tomorrow. If I wait another week or so then they'll start to take over again. I don't like throwing away something I put time and money into but I will if I have to.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hey blueguppy, I'll take them since no one else is going for it. I love this plant. I can only do cc paypal. PM me if this works for you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
CC, or credit card paypal might have an extra $1 fee, depending on what your status is on PP. If you're verified, I think that the fee is waived. I've been trying to get re-verified, but I joined PP a few years ago and never used it, now they can't find that account, but also can't accept my bank acct. because it's already "in use." Yeah, by me! Pfft!

Anyway, check your account and see if the fee is waived for CC purchases.

Oh, and let me know if you have more wisteria available! ;)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ganjero I've tried several times to pm you and your pm box is full.
You have one hour to respond or send payment or it will go to Boz.

Boz if pp is the only thing linked to the account you should be able to call the bank and request a different account #. This won't work in you have direct deposit / online bill pay etc. and every bank is different. I'm verified on PP but the fee isn't waived If this does go to you I will have to ask for $1 more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts