1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hmm... i'm only one province over I wonder if they'll ship. You damn americans always get the good deals. About time we did haha. S+ CRS for 7.00 hmm

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
10 dollars for blue bees is cheap?

lol, that's SUPER expensive. You can get them on aquabid for 5-6 bucks a piece down here.... and they're tiny shy shrimp

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10 dollars for blue bees is cheap?

lol, that's SUPER expensive. You can get them on aquabid for 5-6 bucks a piece down here.... and they're tiny shy shrimp
LOL, fail on my part. Epic fail. I thought it said blue bolt. I just made myself look like a total complete idiot. Especially the heart attack part :icon_redf

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
For 6 bucks, i'm betting they're not nice grade rilis. You can get them for 3 bucks on the swap n shop here sometimes.

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
LOL! Well don't buy your shrimp from fish stores! There's plenty of people selling their shrimp for really good prices here in the swap n shop!

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
well after getting the bill for my kids birth, that's a start. not to mention the other great social benefits, lol..

Sure, they take 40% of your paycheck, but after paying my social security, medicare, medical insurance, dental insurance (for 3 people) and L&I, I'm giving up 60% of mine, lol. (oh and I'll bet you can guess which group of the paycheck deductions are the biggest chunk) *facepalm*

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL! Well don't buy your shrimp from fish stores! There's plenty of people selling their shrimp for really good prices here in the swap n shop!
Oh, I don't; just their CPO's. $10, sound good enough? I thought it was a nice deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts