The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS RAOK IS CLOSED

I've got a lot of small Windelov Java Ferns looking for new homes. These are little guys but they've been growing for a while. Most of them are 2-3 inches tall. Start a list and tell me how many you'd like (let's limit it to 10 so a few people can get a chance at a package) I've got a few larger pieces I'll randomly throw into some of the packages. $5 for packaging and shipping. If you're interested add the word "bonus" to your entry and you'll get a chance at a piece of anubius nana petite.

Please, only ask for what you can use and if you win, play it forward and hold your own RAOK sometime in the future!

Good luck!

I've trimmed and cleaned these up and don't see any signs of algae. I do have snails. I'll probably wait until Monday to ship to help avoid delays.

I've got the shipping pretty cheap on this but I know a lot of people have been really negatively hit by Covid etc. If the $5 is a real issue for you let me know and I'll try to work something out. A PM is fine.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Just starting a low tech tank and would love to add some different texture to my plants. I've got a 90 gallon so I could use as many as you are willing to send me. I'm always up for a BONUS.

Thanks

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THIS RAOK IS CLOSED

Thanks everyone for participating. I'm going to close this out now. I'll be shipping on Monday. The five members above need to PM me their shipping address. This will be a true RAOK. I'm going to pick up the cost of shipping and everyone gets a bonus.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Packages shipped out today USPS Priority, except for Porkchop! Porkchop, I've got no shipping address! If you PM me quickly enough I'll try and get something out for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts