The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did they have anymore ? did you notice if they had any new apistos ?
Hey! Yeap he had two more but they were hiding. He thought he only had only this pair.. however I later pointed out he had one more left. As for the apistos I'm not 100% sure.. but I think he has a few. I could be wrong since I've never owned any... but from Googling I know I have seen a few there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think those are aphyosemion gardneri. I purchased a pr from him months ago and have gotten a few babies that are in a vase with some vals and red rams horn snails. Great fish. I was hoping he had more aphyosemion bivittatum. I needed to get a tank prepared for them but he had sold out :( .

·
Registered
393 Posts
What would you say is the best habitat for them? And also to breed what do you suggest? Mine isn't as bright as yours :( Sexy fish you have right there! :D

When I purchased mine they were the same color as yours. I kept them in a 6 gallon eclipse tank with some plants and 2 mops I made out of brown yawn. Ph I kept at 6.5 no filter or heater on the tank. Feed them live brine, formula one flakes and frozen blood worms. I would take the eggs of the mop weekly. I raised the fry in a vase.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
QCKWZRD - 2 mops I made out of brown yawn - what are we talking about?
So you do not have any filter or heater, what is the water temp?
How long you had them?
Do you change the water?
Interesting, would like to know more

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.