The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon be stripping down my current aquarium and setting up a riparium AND a palaudarium. The majority of my current stock will be housed in the riparium, but I have a male Sparkling Gourami (Trichopsis pumila) and a male Lyretail Killifish (Aphyosemion australe) that were bought with the intention of going into my aunties aquarium I set up for her but is no longer the case.

Having grown to love their personalities i'd like to keep them so for my palaudarium the only things I would like to keep alongside them are cherry shrimp and thai micro crabs, so im just wondering if people could shed some thoughts on this. Id make sure there was enough cover for them to hide in should they feel vunerable.

Any help would be great :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Read plenty of posts and it does seem a mixed issue, some people get lucky some people don't. He is tiny and has become accustom to flake and pellets with the occasional frozen and live foods. May have to find some cheap shrimp before I set it up and see how he reacts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.