The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just put a very expensive pair of killies in a 10 gal tank great pair by the way within 30 minutes of arriving the fish started spawning my worry is that the eggs they produce will be eaten by the shrimps i have in there there is about 10 to 20 chocolate shrimp in the tank, should i move them my intent was for the killies to eat the babies of the chocos so that they would get into breeding shape faster but i never considered if the shrimps themselves would eat the eggs any help will be appreciated

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help guys i will be separating the shrimps and putting them on another tank and here are the pictures
A bitaeunatum lagos red

female

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys hope i can breed them and get the killi bug off of me as for the color they have great color but they are being keept in black water so it dulls the color
and thanks mordalphus i was going crazy trying to catch every baby i had in there so its nice to know they will clean the eggs

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had some Normans lampreys in a tank full of cherry shrimp and no problems. In fact didn't even know they had bred and laid eggs, just ended up with fry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts