1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I use a place that sells gasses for industry. CO2 is easily available at these places. I just do a tank swap, since there is no waiting around for a refill. Call the place first to see what their policy is on refilling a tank. Some will do it right away, some will make you come back later.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I always got mine refilled at a fire extinguisher shop.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Using that white foam that you seem coming out on TV?
Pure CO2. I used it for years. Rex Grigg used to have a chart of where you could get refills in the U.S. but I cant seem to find it. If you go to a fire extinguisher shop and ask for a CO2 refill, you would be getting the same thing that they put into carbonated beverages. If you have any around, call and ask them.
I actually found an archived version of his websight, ther is the list I was talking about, but there are only a few states on it, and it is 3 years old.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131002171456/http://www.rexgrigg.com/CO Resource.html

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pure CO2. I used it for years. Rex Grigg used to have a chart of where you could get refills in the U.S. but I cant seem to find it. If you go to a fire extinguisher shop and ask for a CO2 refill, you would be getting the same thing that they put into carbonated beverages. If you have any around, call and ask them.
I actually found an archived version of his websight, ther is the list I was talking about, but there are only a few states on it, and it is 3 years old.

Rex's CO2 Resource Center
Thanks for the website, unfortunately it does not seem to have Florida on it.

I will use my online yellow pages to ask for a fire extinguisher shop.

Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.