The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received over a dozen Wild Columbian Altums from Inland Empire Discus in California. He had them imported from Columbia, these are truly Wild Altums. If you PM I can provide links to the orginal FS thread on SimplyDiscus. I can also provide a link to a thread showing their progress since the first day bringing them home.

I am only selling four of these Wild Columbian Altums. They are about 16+ months old, the largest ones that I am selling are tip to tip of tails about 10" and the smaller is about 7". They have been raised in RO/DI water reconstituted with a very low TDS and in the low 6 ph range. The aquarium has lots of wood and peat under a sand bed substrate. They eat mostly live black worms but also are feed a variety of flake foods including ones made by Bill of Inland Empire Discus.

I am selling as I need tank space now that they are getting so large. I am asking $125 each or all 4 for $450. If shipping buyer will pay actual shipping for overnight FedEx to your location plus $20 for shipping materials. Pick up is possible in South Orange County California or we can make arrangements for a meeting location. I work in Whittier California area and could meet somewhere in between. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Payment is requested via Paypal.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts