The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some new plants last night , after planting them in mytank , most of my tall old plants just bend one direction , i cant make them to standing like they were before , didnt change anything same flow rate and direction . any idea?:help:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kali,
you don't have the Koralia pump in that tank do you? I notice once my plants grow into the flow of the pump, the plants bend over.
Also sometimes plants like R. rotundifolia will grow more horizontal under bright light.
hey drew
i got K'4 and K'1 in my tank ... there's alot flow in the tank , but my cabomba carolinia was growning straight up about 15-16" till last night and now its just bend lol...

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
When I first upped my light, my plants would not grow upwards at all. I didn't even know HM was used as a carpet plant at the time, it just wouldn't grow upwards.

I found this irratating for the longest. As things grew in more and had to compete more for light, they began to straighten out. The bottoms didn't stay curved or anything either, they just began to grow upwards eventually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts