The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every time i look to get a decent amount of moss be it flame,java,weeping,christmas all they want to sell you is a 2''x2'' little square with very little moss spread out on it for alot.they say golf ball size amount. but...i dont know what golf balls they use to play golf with but ive never got a golf ball size.maybe the size of a whopper chocolate candy ball.is this stuff gold dust? am i missing something here? its just moss right?

·
Registered
295 Posts
every time i look to get a decent amount of moss be it flame,java,weeping,christmas all they want to sell you is a 2''x2'' little square with very little moss spread out on it for alot.they say golf ball size amount. but...i dont know what golf balls they use to play golf with but ive never got a golf ball size.maybe the size of a whopper chocolate candy ball.is this stuff gold dust? am i missing something here? its just moss right?
mosses are in average slow growings, its pretty much the same for anubias right? they are a bit more expensive then most plants if you want the right size. Also, basic supply and demand :p Mosses are HOT now, everyone wants them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.